Gratitude and ingratitude

  • kaushalyacasey
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2008
      Thanks, Kamalakanta, for te gratitude and ingratitude talk. Guru is
      the divine psychologist par excellence. He sees all our subtle
      attitudes and self-deceptions and helps us to wake up from our
      unillumined state. He always said his writings are his life breath,
      and they are certainly our immediate rescue. This talk is priceless.
      Thank you for offering it. I will read it several times.

      Gratitude, Kaushalya