Gratitude-Poem by Sri Chinmoy

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 14, 2008
      Dear friends,

      Here is a gratitude poem for today:

      O my God-gratitude-heart,
      You are my light,
      You are my pride,
      You are my everything.

      Excerpt from Seventy-Seven Thousand Service-Trees, Part 4 by Sri Chinmoy.
      http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/1219/468/

      enjoy!

      Kamalakanta
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 18, 2008
        Dear friends, here is a gratitude-poem by Sri Chinmoy:

        "Gratitude is something very sweet
        That makes you feel
        Your whole existence has offered
        Something great and precious to God."
        -Sri Chinmoy

        Excerpt from I Am My Life's God-Hunger-Heart, Part 4 by Sri Chinmoy.
        http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0997/1/26/

        Joy to all!

        Kamalakanta
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 26 3:58 AM
          "My God-gratitude-heart
          Is my soul's
          Fountain-bliss-divinity."
          -Sri Chinmoy

          Excerpt from Twenty-Seven Thousand Aspiration-Plants, Part 251 by Sri Chinmoy.
          http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/1222/26/

          enjoy!

          Joy to all!

          Kamalakanta
        • purnakama2000
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 27 2:31 PM
            Hi Kamalakanta,

            Every time you post a new gratitude poem I always think, "Oh, this is my absolute favorite!"

            But this jewel I think wins the prize for my absolute favorite for sure!

            How did Guru do it? Each outpouring of creativity seeming to surpass the perfection of his previous work.
            How blessed we are!

            Purnakama
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 28 6:51 AM
              Dear friends,

              Here is another gratitude-poem. Sri Chinmoy called gratitude a "miracle-action". It can renew our lives at every moment, in a divine way.

              "My gratitude-heart
              Is the beauty
              Of God's transcendental Victory."
              -Sri Chinmoy

              Excerpt from Two God-Amusement-Rivals: My Heart-Song-Beauty And My Life-Dance-Fragrance, Part 8 by Sri Chinmoy.
              http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/1138/1/59/

              Joy to all!

              Kamalakanta
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 31 5:22 AM
                Gratitude Is Glory

                "Success is glory
                Known and visible.
                Gratitude is glory
                Unknown and invisible."

                Excerpt from Ten Thousand Flower-Flames, Part 8 by Sri Chinmoy.
                http://www.srichinmoylibrary.com/books/0415/80/

                enjoy!

                Joy to all!

                Kamalakanta
              • dmchaudhurani
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 2, 2009
                  brilliant poem. This goes straight to the top of my current favourite chart.
                  See you soon everyone.

                  I can't wait!

                  love from Durga-Mata