Re: God The Supreme Restorer

  • cott_doris
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1 1:33 AM
      I have to make an important correction.

      I said:

      we are only a little team of
      > three to four people working there constantly and I felt a bit
      > tired).

      This is not correct and I hope I am forgiven for I am unfamiliar with
      the English language.

      I am not working there constantly but regularly on a daily basis for
      2-4 hours in the evening after I come from work.

      But there is someone who works there constantly and that is
      Chandrakanta from the United States. Yesterday when I came to the
      centre he was having a break and I had the chance to share a few
      words with him.

      He smiled and said, "I am complaining, but this job is really tough
      and he points to the floor where wooden parquet are piling up and
      where around 70 square meters are nearly done.

      I ask him when he starts working, and he says he works from 8.00 am
      to 6 pm (note: sometimes even longer). He enjoys a lunch break at a
      nearby lake and comments, "People are very nice there."

      I tell him that there are more beautiful lakes around but he says he
      has no time to see other places but he heard from some boys about
      them (who seem to have time to go there?!)

      Pointing to a cup of coffee he apologizes, "I want to finish this
      work."

      I heard from others that Chandrakanta helps renovating centres and
      other divine enterprises already for 16 years.

      I wish some of our male centre members who are reading and posting
      here would join me in praising Chandrakanta's efforts.

      Doris

      P.S. Today there is a public holiday in Switzerland that is always
      celebrated with big and noisy fire works on the river and elsewhere.

      Today there was also a solar eclipse expected to be visible but due
      to thunder-storm and lightnings in the early morning hours I thought
      perhaps God was playing His Thunder-Drum? I hope not. ;-)

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, cott_doris