God The Supreme Restorer

  • cott_doris
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28, 2008
      Dear all,

      Last year due to illness I was bedridden for a couple of months. A
      side effect was that a little particle decided to move into my ear
      and stay there. This uninvited guest caused a constant slight
      dizziness that again affected my eye-sight (could make a good excuse
      for all my typos :-)).

      But the worst thing was that by doing certain movements with my head
      I saw everything black. So I tried not to move my head too much until
      the doctress told me after a few unsuccessful reposition manoeuvres
      (that stimulate the digestion in a certain way) that the other way
      around would have a more positive effect and would make the particle
      (hopefully) disappear. It didn't. I didn't really had the courage to
      practise her suggestion. I rather tried not to move my head too much.

      As we started in June this year to renovate our new centre I was
      quite confrontated with the mentioned restriction. Whenever I painted
      something overhead and moved my head back to normal position I found
      myself on a sail-boat at night for a few seconds. But bravely I told
      myself this was the chance to get rid of the thing there in the ear.

      Last week we started to renovate the second floor and I noticed a
      kind of aversion inside me to continue painting (not only because of
      that thing in the ear but also because we are only a little team of
      three to four people working there constantly and I felt a bit
      tired).

      So reluctantly but with a feeling of responsibility I started to
      climb up the ladder and paint the windows from outside. To my utter
      astonishment nothing black appeared before my eyes and as climbed
      down, no sail-boat journey!!

      Can you imagine how grateful I am? I struggled almost a year with
      this ininvited guest. And suddenly it is gone. I think I a little
      more time until my gratitude will be accompanied by tears.

      Thank you, Guru.

      Doris
    • cott_doris
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2008
        I have to make an important correction.

        I said:

        we are only a little team of
        > three to four people working there constantly and I felt a bit
        > tired).

        This is not correct and I hope I am forgiven for I am unfamiliar with
        the English language.

        I am not working there constantly but regularly on a daily basis for
        2-4 hours in the evening after I come from work.

        But there is someone who works there constantly and that is
        Chandrakanta from the United States. Yesterday when I came to the
        centre he was having a break and I had the chance to share a few
        words with him.

        He smiled and said, "I am complaining, but this job is really tough
        and he points to the floor where wooden parquet are piling up and
        where around 70 square meters are nearly done.

        I ask him when he starts working, and he says he works from 8.00 am
        to 6 pm (note: sometimes even longer). He enjoys a lunch break at a
        nearby lake and comments, "People are very nice there."

        I tell him that there are more beautiful lakes around but he says he
        has no time to see other places but he heard from some boys about
        them (who seem to have time to go there?!)

        Pointing to a cup of coffee he apologizes, "I want to finish this
        work."

        I heard from others that Chandrakanta helps renovating centres and
        other divine enterprises already for 16 years.

        I wish some of our male centre members who are reading and posting
        here would join me in praising Chandrakanta's efforts.

        Doris

        P.S. Today there is a public holiday in Switzerland that is always
        celebrated with big and noisy fire works on the river and elsewhere.

        Today there was also a solar eclipse expected to be visible but due
        to thunder-storm and lightnings in the early morning hours I thought
        perhaps God was playing His Thunder-Drum? I hope not. ;-)

        --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, cott_doris