3100 Mile Race Photos

  • arpan_deangelo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2008
      To get various perspectives of the amazing 3100 mile race experience try
      this site out:

      http://www.3100.ws/gallery/

      I am so grateful to live close to the race and to be able to spend lots
      of time there to take photos. Although my camera is not a professional
      one I feel inspired to attempt to capture the spirit and color of the
      whole event with a creative eye and lots of cooperation from the runners
      and helpers.
      Of course Utpal has a more in depth view with video as well which you
      could link to everyday with his reports on his Heart-Lotus blog as well.
      But for just simple photos and a visual idea of what goes on everyday
      there, please try this link

      http://www.3100.ws/gallery/

      Any creative suggestions are welcome also.
      Gratitude,
      Arpan
    • arpan_deangelo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 12, 2013
        The 3100 mile race is halfway done in terms of time. The 26th day of the 52 days allotted to cover the distance was on Thursday.
        Most of the runners have done at least half the mileage or 1550 miles. Some runners are approaching 2000 miles.
        For great photos and stories from every day of the race click this link:
        http://us.srichinmoyraces.org/ and then click on any of the 3100 mile race links.

        Gratefully,
        Arpan