All in a Daze Work

  • utpalmarshall
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2008
      The runners of the 3100 mile race have now completed 3 full weeks of
      running. Asprihanal is closing in on half way and will be there
      either late Sunday or sometime Monday.

      http://heartlotus.blogspot.com/2008/07/all-in-daze-work.html

      I have been wanting to do a movie on the race for some time that
      captured its pace and energy. When I came upon the song, "Play",
      composed by Parichayaka I knew I had the right sound track. For those
      who have not checked out his music in sometime please check his link.

      http://www.macjams.com/artist/Parichayaka

      much thanks

      Utpal