Black and White

  • utpalmarshall
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3 7:49 PM
      Today it is mostly about faces. The faces of those who run all day
      and the faces of those who get up early to make it all happen. At
      every moment our expression, our look, or even our consciousness can
      change. What these pictures reveal is fleeting, and just a tiny
      glimpse at all the glories and all the battles that are taking place on
      the course of the 3100 mile race, at every moment.

      http://heartlotus.blogspot.com/2008/07/black-and-white.html

      much thanks

      Utpal