Re: Ode to running

  • abhinabha
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2008
      Thanks, Jogyata, that site is a real gem.

      I actually thought I saw you in one of the pictures with Guru standing
      next to you, but then I looked closer and I saw it was Jack Foster,
      the marathon Master's champ of champs. You two really look alike! So I
      guess I have to watch out for you in the August marathon...

      By the way, Jack Foster's achievement is really unbelievable and
      beyond anybody's imagination. To run 2:11 at age 42 is unparalleled.
      That man deserves a statue. I heard his secret was taking a cold
      shower every morning. Venu told me that once. I started heeding his
      advice and I've been taking cold showers ever since. Now it's waiting
      for that 2:11 marathon.

      Best wishes,
      Abhinabha

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, jogyata <no_reply@...>