Re: Pavitrata's new web site

  • pavitrata27
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 30, 2008
      Hi Durga-Mata and Rathin,

      I really appreciate your kind comments about my website.

      Rathin, re the free downloads, I hope within the next few months to
      have most if not all of the photos of Sri Chinmoy available as free
      high res downloads. My feeling is, these photos should be made
      available to as many people as possible; I have never felt any sense
      of ownership about them, more a custodian of images from a precious
      and unique time.

      Durga-Mata, I like the idea of the barley photo, I am looking for
      new ideas for photos for my aphorism cards, so if you find an
      appropriate aphorism let me know!

      Re the stories, thanks so much for taking the time to read them, few
      people get that far into the site, which I don't blame them for. I
      have the attention span of a gnat when it comes to web sites, my
      experience is that, like me, most people get restless on any given
      web site after around 5 minutes. That's the reason I tried to make
      the site easy to navigate with graphic/icon links rather than text
      links.

      The site is ongoing really, I have many, many more photos of Sri
      Chinmoy to scan in and put on the site, and it is the most
      delightful kind of sadhana to work in Photoshop on these images.

      Pavitrata