It was the Best of Times

  • utpalmarshall
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2008
      Lines from Charles Dickens tend to be quoted a little too often.
      Sometimes however, his turn of a phrase tends to be just right, no
      matter how hard you might try to find a different source. The title of
      todays piece, could just as well be, a tale of two runners.

      http://heartlotus.blogspot.com/2008/06/it-was-best-of-times-it-was.html

      I want to thank Abhinabha for his appreciation of my stories. He
      obviously has a real connection to the sport of running and also
      recognizes that this event in Queens is a most unique manifestation.
      Here of course 14 runners journey down an impossibly long path. But
      also, we who watch, or help, or even read about from afar, can join in
      this great transformative experience, through our oneness.

      I must caution Abhinabha that his enthusiasm for running is very
      similar to all those I have interviewed. He perhaps might like to
      look into rescheduling his summer plans next year and sign up as well

      much thanks
      Utpal