Re: OT soccer season

  • abhinabha
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23, 2008
      Hi Purnakama,

      Isn't it great to live in a multicultural nation? Here in Holland we
      had the same explosion of Turkish joy. But it was quickly washed over
      with streaming Dutch tears the very next day, alas. Soccer is very
      much like life itself, it's all bleeding tears and flying smiles and
      not always in the right order!

      You're Italian friends must be feeling miserable again after last night.

      My secret: I take my soccer enthusiasm as oil in the water of my
      spiritual life. During the tournament I give it a good shake, but when
      the dust settles they are nicely separated again. No pain!

      Best,
      Abhinabha