I have seen Him

  • grega_levi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 22, 2008
      I went into spiritual world with Holy Mary and there I 've seen Sri
      Chinmoy taking a walk with another Guru I am fond of. Mary said to me
      that we should more walk together, but as she said I've seen Sri
      Chinmoy ... We didn't speak a word, but indeed He helped me and in a
      twinkling of an eye, my burden was released and I was not so childish
      as before as I recognized one of disquality of childishness is
      expectation. And children do not expect - in Truth they are all
      spontaneity.
      It was such a release and a surprise.
      Yours in Faith, Grega from Peace refuge