Re: Father's Day at Aspiration Ground

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 22, 2008
      Hi Kamalakanta,

      I'm glad you're having a good visit in Iceland. Come to think of it, I
      didn't see you doing sound during the Father's Day function. You
      missed an adorable play with Paree and her singing group that had the
      theme of the Puerto Rican disciples producing a book of poems written
      by Guru. Your name was mentioned in the play at one point in a cute
      and humorous way.

      Have you ever played chess with Santaru from our RI centre? He runs
      several chess programs for children in Rhode Island and he has become
      quite an acclaimed teacher of chess. It is hard for him to come to NY
      on weekends because his regular job is the night shift, then during
      the day he is mostly teaching chess.

      Someday you, Suren and he will have to have a chess face-off.

      Sharani

      --- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, kamalakanta47