Poems that inspire me today

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2008
      Dear friends,

      I just want to share a few poems that inspire me today.

      The first one is from a small prasad-book that Hashi and Kanan gave
      for their 37th Disciple Annniversary, a few years ago.

      Their collection of poems from "Seventy Seven Thousand Servcice Trees"
      was titled: "God's Golden Smiles"

      (unofficial)

      "My Lord loves me-
      This is the only
      And most important thing
      To remember."
      Sri Chinmoy
      (From Seventy Seven Thousand Service-Trees)

      And these two I found in "Seventy Seven Thousand Service Trees,
      Part 41 (Not found in the Sri Chinmoy Library site):

      40,526.
      "I keep only
      One memory vivid:
      God's Beaming Smiles."