Sunday Evening in Zurich

  • nirmalapoems
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2008
      Look how the Supreme works with his disciples. Last Wednesday my mind
      went blank on the poem with the God-running legs, so I directly
      managed to go to the next one. Today Hutashan asked me if I have one
      poem with running. Yes of course! The Supreme saved me. Today is the
      anniversary of the long distance running. I didn't recite it yet,
      due to the irritation on that day. We are guided when we do the right
      thing.

      This morning I visited our tree in the park of Museum Rietberg that
      Sri Chinmoy planted 32 years ago. This evening I brought a fir cone to
      the center to demonstrate how beautiful and healthy the tree looks.
      By the way, he survived a heavy storm, called "Lothar" in the
      beginning of 2000. Many of the neighbouring trees were knocked down.

      Here is a picture of a tree I took today:

      http://srichinmoy.wordpress.com

      We then sang the song No 36 from the "Enthusiasm" song book.
      "I am the world's longest distance daring soul..." (title).

      The poems I recited tonight:

      "Nothing can fall from the fallen.
      Nothing can succeed in the broken.
      Nothing can harm the chosen."

      "My God-running legs have made my life very precious.
      My God-running heart has made me very gracious." (repetition)

      "Every day can be a golden opportunity to transform my mind and
      purify my life."

      "Every second is a golden opportunity to make my Lord the sole
      possessor of my inner life and my outer life."

      (all unofficial quotes) by Sri Chinmoy

      Nirmala