Wednesday night in Zurich

  • nirmalapoems
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7 3:36 PM
      We live in a time of change and anyway to meditate and be in group is
      a place of change in itself. You come here to be changed, the person
      you are..for ever be changed. I like the sweet laughters, the carefree
      laughters that come out of yourself, the moment you see how many miles
      you already inwardly run on this path together with your Master Sri
      Chinmoy. It makes surely hundred thousands of miles, but each time you
      stand in front of the group, you realize that it is the very first
      mile, it is as you have done no miles at all. In front of the Master
      a disciple cannot shine. Only Guru is the ever blossoming Sun.

      "Swan, my swan, how did you attain God-Realization?
      How did you perform such a difficult task?
      I realized God by offering my life's ignorance-husk
      and ignorance-bark to the Supreme the moment my hour dawned
      in my weeping life. What I have now is God. What I have now is
      God's all-fulfilling Illumination-Life."

      ***

      We have to commune with God all the time. In order to commune with
      God all the time, we have to create the supreme necessity for this
      inside our heart. This necessity has to be our psychic necessity. When
      we have created a psychic necessity to commune with God all the time,
      we shall without fail see God, talk to God, grow into the very image
      of God and consciously participate in God's Cosmic Drama as devoted
      and unconditional instruments of God.

      (both unofficial quotes by Sri Chinmoy)

      Nirmala
    • nirmalapoems
      Message 2 of 3 , May 22 2:15 PM
        To be in the centre and in spite of all our differences, be one hour
        in serene meditation, is all due to the sleepless presence of
        our Master, who looks at us from a different point of existence, the
        existence of complete Bliss.

        I recited a few poems by heart...

        "God leads us in unexpected ways, we must have implicit faith in Him.
        His Compassion-Eye will never guide us astray."

        "The hardest lessons are by far the best for our fastest spiritual
        progress."

        "A tiny progress-step is indeed a giant victory in the inner world."

        "O Lord Beloved Supreme, on my birthday I am praying to You to make me
        realize that I am Your Heart's Golden Dream and You are my life's only
        Reality."

        "On my birthday my Lord Beloved Supreme, I am praying to You to grant
        me the capacity to keep my mind-telephone-line open only to You."

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2008
          This Wednesday was the last meditation in the "Secrets of Perfection-
          Flames", the meditation place in Abarita's office building. We will
          offer him a big bouquet of flowers, whose kindness heart is beyond
          all words.
          Christopher had his birthday yesterday, just in time before he flies
          to New York for the 3100 mile race. He shared some thoughts and He
          thanked everybody for the financial support for his upcoming adventure
          journey; he was selected to join the race.

          What a blessing for all of us, to have a member from the Zurich Centre
          participating in this major ultra event. We wish him a good start and
          what is more important a peaceful state of mind for the upcoming days.

          "My dear Lord, how can I live
          without Your Life's Compassion-Eye.
          My sweet Lord, how can I breath
          without Your Heart's Forgiveness-Sky."

          (song text by Sri Chinmoy)
          for Christopher's long endurance journey.

          Here are the aphorism, all unofficial quotes by Sri Chinmoy

          "Please, do not repeat the motto: I have tried my best. This motto is
          obsolete now. The new motto is: I am going to fulfill my Lord Beloved
          Supreme without fail this year."

          "In the battlefield of life my Lord has granted my heart-tears the
          supreme victory over the darkest ignorance-night."

          Gratitude Gratitude

          Nirmala

          PS: I recite one more in German to cerebrate this day.

          "Vollkommenheit kommt langsam und bleibt im selben Raum, ja im selben
          Raum wie die Geduld."