A Walk in the Park

  • utpalmarshall
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2008
      Many who come to Queens are familiar with the little park in the area
      called Captain Tilly park. It looks much different now than it did in
      April when folks lined up there several times a day for food.

      http://heartlotus.blogspot.com/2008/05/walk-in-park.html

      Of course you probably know as Goose pond park, and for good reason.

      much thanks

      Utpal
    • cott_doris
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2008