Re: Video of World Harmony Run ceremony in Dublin

  • natalia_1331
    Message 1 of 4 , May 4, 2008
      Hello Shane,

      Well done. This is a nice news piece.

      I downloaded this news segment onto a DVD and will give it to you in
      London on the 19th.

      Meanwhile, if you wish to try to download it you can do the following:

      Install 'Real Player' (again) on your computer. This time, be sure to
      select a choice that says something like:

      Enable button for downloading web videos (or some such thing).

      Then when the Real Player screen appears, it will have the logo of
      Real Player in the lower right corner. When you click on that, a
      library appears and the video you are watching is listed.

      Then the tricky thing is that you have to upgrade your free
      "membership" to a paid one in order to download and record videos.
      However, you will be offered a 14 day trial membership for which you
      have to give a credit card. The card is not charged but if you forget
      to cancel, your card will then be charged.

      The first step is to select the disc type - CD or DVD.
      The second step is to select clip from your library list of downloads
      and add it to the "right column" which is your burn list.
      The third step is to burn the DVD.

      It is really easy - I did it in the space of about ten minutes after
      reading your post. My advantage was that my brother had removed Real
      Player from my computer after giving me a lecture about having too
      many downloaded programs and how they will mess things up on the
      computer. Since I wished to see the news piece you gave the link to,
      I had to re-download Real Player and noticed this 'download web
      videos' choice only because of your question. Until I told you that, I
      bet you were impressed that I figured it out!

      I would post it to you but I think I will arrive in London before it
      would arrive in Ireland. Also, I would not be surprised if you were
      soon to be on your way to London to help with the concert.

      Natalie

      P.S. You still do not like apostrophes.