Re: running

    Message 1 of 3 , May 4, 2008
      Hi Purnakama,
      I enjoyed this story and am remembering your talk here a while back
      about running trips to a peace mile near you. Did you end up visiting
      it as often as you hoped to back when you wrote about it? That your
      health has improved with network chiropractic to sufficiently enable
      you to do more running than before is exciting news. Good Luck on your
      unfolding self-transcendence journey.

      Sharani
    • purnakama2000
      Message 2 of 3 , May 5, 2008
        Hi Sharani,

        No, I have not gotten out to our Peace mile as often as I have
        wanted,mainly due to time constraints as it is not so close, but just
        the fact that I am able to run at all is a small miracle for me. I was
        out again with the students this morning and I was able to do 2 and a
        1/2 km before school.That's 1/2 a km better than last week.
        I know to most that sounds like nothing, but to me it's like climbing
        Mt Everest! Even my chiropractor was shocked when I told him,
        considering what shape I was in when I first saw him.

        But running with the children gives me extra joy. Seeing their joy,
        their oneness and their encouragement of each other helps me to feel
        Guru so powerfully in them. It's a true blessing, even if I'm the
        slowest one out there!

        Purnakama