The Goal Beckons Me

  • utpalmarshall
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2008
      This is the final night, for all those champions, who have put in days
      and miles on the one mile loop in Flushing Meadow. And also for those
      who have helped in the so many ways it takes for a rich and complex
      event like this to go on.

      http://heartlotus.blogspot.com/2008/05/goal-beckons-me.html

      For all of us, the notion of Self Transcendence is an ideal, that we
      can hope and dream for to be part and parcel of our lives. Accepting
      it as an integral aspect of our makeup is something much more
      challenging. It is very easy to be complacent when it comes to
      actually going after it.

      For all those who came here for 10 days or for those who may have
      shown up for 10 hours, the very real and true experience of Self
      Transcendence is tangible and unavoidable at the race at each and
      every all encompassing moment.

      Much thanks
      Utpal