Re: Laptop melodies and singing birds

  • dmchaudhurani
    Message 1 of 8 , May 2 9:57 AM
      Hello Sharani

      Thankyou for saying 'hello' again, unexpectedly again, through
      Inspiration site this time. I was thrilled and a bit shy meeting you
      like that in Annam Brahma. I didn't notice your tiredness - but I
      was sorry not to meet you again, before I had to leave New York. I
      was only there for one full day and two 'bits' so it wasn't possible
      to do much - but how glad I am that I was able to go. It was a
      deeply significant experience.

      All love and gratitude for your friendship.

      Durga-Mata