In the Still of the Night

  • utpalmarshall
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 9:09 PM
      I have been taking the easy path of race coverage up until now. To be
      out there in the park in the bright sun or even during the torrential
      rain of the daylight hours, is not like being there, when the clock
      dips past midnight.

      http://heartlotus.blogspot.com/2008/04/in-still-of-night.html

      It is so different then. On the surface things are calmer and
      gentler, much like the the busy city around it. But within, once you
      even scratch the surface there is so much here. So much happening,
      and so much yet to happen.

      yours
      Utpal

      p.s. to Vasanti and any one else who have become addicts of the race.
      I think it is one of those very rare addictions worth having.