OT: My new violin

  • mahiruha_27
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2008
      Last night I dreamt that I bought some Bach cantatas at my favorite
      record store in Manhattan. While the clerk was ringing me up, he
      looked at my purchases and said, "Oh, by the way, these records come
      with a free Stradivarius violin!"

      Then he handed me the famed "Messiah" violin, from Stradivarius'
      "Golden Period".

      My eyes went wide with wonder. I clutched it to my chest as if it
      were my long-lost child and-

      I woke up. End of story.

      That's why they're called 'dreams'.

      If you know of any record stores which do give away priceless Baroque
      instruments with ordinary purchases, please let me know.

      Signed,

      Mahiruha