Re: Gratitude-Poem for April 20th

  • nirmalapoems
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2008
      Hallo Kamalakanta

      Two front-row seats to watch...

      I remember when Guru wanted us (Vijali's Troupe) to make a play with one
      of Guru's "God-Hunger-Cry" Poem: God takes my heart as His special
      Seat because I always keep it pure, clean and neat. (unofficial quote)
      We made it gigantic, with all the cosmic Gods and Goddesses standing
      in espalier, with the nicest costumes we could get and a whole set of
      warriors, guarding this special seat of God. Of course Vijali was
      sitting on it. With this play I learned that a seat is something in
      constant movement and not static at all.
      And if the Supreme takes two front-row seats, one for the
      gratitude-heart and one for the surrender-life, then we can have more
      dynamism, what we all need, whether we are in the running or crawling
      mood.

      Go on with the gratitude posts

      Nirmala

      -- In Sri_Chinmoy_Inspiration@yahoogroups.com, kamalakanta47