Re: Departure Day

  • ttstp
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 22, 2008
      It was so nice to read your blog and view the photos of familiar faces.
      I feel that many of us experienced similar feelings about going to
      Celebrations knowing that Guru would not be there. Part of me did not
      want to go but a deeper part of me felt compelled to go and I was so
      glad I did. Yes, our dear Guru was not there but I felt his presence so
      strongly. It truly felt as though he had just gotten up from his chair
      and went to the back of the temple where I couldn't see him. I am so
      grateful to everyone who worked to organize everything and am looking
      forward to August Celebrations.

      In oneness,
      Shirley