Re: Guru's Story Published in a News paper in Nepal [Full Story]

  • purnakama2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14 5:37 PM
      Gratitude for this story!

      I have recently been plagued by this very issue. Not that I wanted
      to be a camel:), but thinking that myself and my life were not good
      enough as they were and that I should be doing something else much
      more meaningful.

      This story illustrates beautifully that we all must be who we are
      and fulfill the mission that we have been given.

      Purnakama