Re: Harmony in Queens, April 2

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2008
      What a joyful World Harmony Run, Arpan!

      I have just seen some photos and reports from Brooklyn also and all
      children and teachers seem so delighted!

      Congratulations to all the Harmony leaders and your team!

      Joyfully,
      Suchana
    • purnakama2000
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 14, 2008
        Yes Arpan Thank you!

        It was a happy surprise to become part of the Harmony Run team
        during my spring break in NY, and it absolutely filled me with
        delight!

        Your energy, your love of the World Harmony Run, and your devotion
        to Guru and his mission through the run were inspiring!

        Hope I can do it again next year.

        Purnakama