Re: Heart Lotus Blog

  • utpalmarshall
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2008
      Hi Sharani---

      High praise indeed. You endorsement will send my blog visits into the
      stratosphere. As for your own site I appreciate it very much. Your
      ability to share your own view, while at the same time giving such a
      warm and open view of Guru's life and work, is truly inspiring.

      One of the realizations that came after traveling with young Europeans
      is how little they have not fallen victim to what are in my opinion many of the common "faults" of American culture. Such as familiarity with old movies and song lyrics. Something an old grey head like myself has to remind themselves from time to time.

      The phenomena of the Beatles of course carries a slightly more
      universal appeal than "The Wizard of Oz." Though the Europeans might
      not be able to quote lyrics the popularity of the Band was still
      widely understood.

      Regardless, if you did not ever hear the Beatles you will have missed
      nothing, since clearly you have heard and appreciated the music of Sri
      Chinmoy. A musician with quite a bit to offer an aspiring world consciousness in my opinion.

      yours
      Utpal