Sublime mystery singer

  • gratitude_love
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2008
      I've just been watching a wonderful DVD called "My Aspiration-Heart Cycles". Sri Chinmoy is riding an exercycle. While exercising he is listening to a recording of a man singing most sublimely! I couldn't find any reference to this music on the DVD box and was wondering if anyone knew who the singer is?

      I would also like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to all those who present Sri Chinmoy TV and Sri Chinmoy Radio. You cannot imagine how much the content on these sites inspires and nourishes the hearts and souls of those who are unfortunate in not having direct contact with one such as Sri Chinmoy or his Centers. I keep an archive of this valuable treasure on my laptop and iPod and turn to it daily for meditation, solace and illumination.

      To all who spread Sri Chinmoy's message a my most sincere gratitude.
    • one_prachar
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 6, 2008
        Dear gratitude_love

        The singer's name is Hemanta Mukherjee...
      • priyadarshan44
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 9, 2008
          Isn't that song "Mon Mor Megher"?

          How many times Prachar sang it so soulfully,
          powerfully and divinely, for the delight of his audience.

          That song can also be found here:
          http://priyadarshan.org/node/291

          I also like very, very much "Keno Choker":
          http://priyadarshan.org/node/290

          and "He Nirupama":
          http://priyadarshan.org/node/293

          Thank you for bringing it back to us