Time Credit?

  • cott_doris
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2008
      I still don't know exactly what happened. I woke up yesterday morning
      and felt a bit uneasy. After having lunch with my dear colleague
      Martina at a modest restaurant I continued my work but felt more and
      more pain in my muscles and joints until I couldn't stand it anymore
      and decided to go home. With a shivering fit on a warm sunny day I
      sat in the bus and chanted inwardly Supreme to get help to make it
      savely home. At home at 4pm I prepared some tea and with a hot-water
      bottle went to bed and until 2am somehow fought with the symptoms.

      Now 22 hours later I still feel a bit strange but the pain is gone.
      Was it a food poisening? I don't know. I turned on the computer and
      wanted to read some new messages. But the board looked like the day
      before. I would be ready to swear that a whole week had passed by but
      the truth is it was only one day.

      A centre member sent me the first issue of a new international news-
      letter "Inspiration Sun" by e-mail with some nice photos and
      contributions in it.

      47560
      When Heaven
      Broadcasts news,
      I am all attention."

      47561
      "When earth
      Broadcasts news,
      I am all frustration."

      -Sri Chinmoy
      (unofficial, from the book 77'000 Service-Trees)

      Now I am sitting here and don't really know what to do with this
      young day but I hope I will not spoil it and try to snatch up and
      step by step do something useful.

      Doris :-)

      P.S. Interestingly it is a different experience with dreams - good or
      bad.