New Look to the Insiration Site?

  • ttstp
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2008
      Dear Moderators,
      I am a bit confused. When I logged on to this site a brief moment ago
      it looked quite different and I assumed you had changed it. I even sent
      in a note of congratulations on the "new look". After I sent my
      message, I clicked on "continue" and the site appeared as it has always
      looked. I'm not sure what happened.

      Shirley