Wedenesday

  • nirmalapoems
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 3:22 PM
      Today I was not in the centre, due to a nasty flu.

      But here are the poems by Sri Chinmoy I wanted to recite:

      In each little thought,
      In each little piece of work,
      In each little act of self-giving,
      May I feel Your Presence and
      May I move toward Your Smile of Nectar-Source.

      My Absolute Lord Supreme,
      From today on I shall use my heart in a new way.
      To feel spontaneously Your Compassion and Forgiveness
      Infinitely more and also to give You my newly born
      Love and surrender cheerfully and unconditionally.

      I wish to hear Your nectar-message.
      Therefore I always remain inside the garden of my heart.
      You wish to hear my inner message.
      Therefore You remain inside AIR all around me.

      [unofficial quotes]

      Thank's for the bonus

      Nirmala