Re: Sri Chinmoy's Fastest Marathon and Arpans Website

  • smarana31
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 2, 2008
      Hi Pranam,
      thank you for sharing your training experience with us.
      The 700m training schedule is really a tough one, so "ich ziehe meinen
      Hut vor dir," (I am in deep awe ) when you are doing it to the 10 days
      race. I guess you are training for the 10 days race, but how can you
      run then in Basel???

      Also Diganta-Adhikari, Jeff and myself, we used the Easter Sunday for
      a 70km run, where we had to fight the odds of weather. First we had
      strong snowfall and towards the evening we had nice rain.

      So brother in arms, enjoy your training and do not forget to relax
      before the race, so that you have some fire left for the race.

      From a country around the corner
      Smarana