Marrakech Express

  • utpalmarshall
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008
      I want to thank Rathin for his kind words. One cannot really imagine
      the enormity of their undertaking in Australia, unless you have tried
      to pound out even a few hundred miles over a few days.

      Despite the fact that they really hadn't started the "Big One" it was
      comforting even just to imagine them on the road out there, as we were
      trekking across Africa.

      As for keeping the world up to date about our endeavors, many many
      times we traveled in an electronic data wasteland. But in the end we
      were able to catch up here and there, wherever and whenever a beeping
      hub of technology could be found.

      http://www.worldharmonyrun.org/morocco/news/2008/0322

      This will be the last of my links to the World Harmony run site.
      Every day is great but of course not every story. I had the luxury of
      reminiscing and at the same time see the dynamism of the current
      generation of the project. Maybe someday the youngsters will get a
      chance to see how it was done in the good old days. But don't loose
      any sleep if you don't.

      The more important thing of course, is just transcending. Get
      involved and you will always be surprised and satisfied.

      And of course Sharani thank you as well. I somehow knew that you were
      there and that you would say something nice, in the electronic
      universe, or next to hot cup of organic coffee.

      much thanks
      Utpal