Re: Impossibility Challenger Games in Germany

  • viliam_kocinsky
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2 12:42 AM
      Thank you. The real muscles pain comes after 2 days of extreme
      exercise. I think it will last one week. I walk like robocop on flat
      surface, on stairs I walk like I am 100 years old.

      After normal exercise I have no or minimal muscles pain, because I
      exercise more less regularly, but this was extreme.
      Viliam