Re: New Steps on an Ancient Path

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
      Dear Utpal,
      You have shared even more recent news than this message but I have
      some catching up to do in reading here at the Inspiration Group and
      just wanted to belatedly thank you for sharing and writing while you
      were on the Harmony Run in Africa. I can only imagine that the
      schedule was hectic enough without adding in keeping a diary of the
      experience - something that we are quite spoiled and used to from
      previous Harmony Runs with people like Arpan writing so much as he
      captains the American team. I look forward to reading your various
      messages.