Re: Time inflation

  • dmchaudhurani
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 31 5:08 AM
      "Enthusiasm, cheerfulness, dynamism, they all make time yield more..."
      Kamalakanta

      replying to your post on 31st March..

      When my friends have birthdays or I want to give a special gift to
      someone I like selecting some of Guru's poems and writing them into a
      little notebook for them. On some pages I stick pictures or leave
      them blank for their own drawings and pictures and I may also
      decorate the poems with doodles or stickers. It's a nice creative
      extension to meditation and especially nice as a gift for disciple
      kids.

      I just made a book like this for one of my 'honorary grandchildren.'
      She is 16 and is herself a poet. It's taken a month or so, making use
      of lots of odd moments and a lovely excuse for reading Guru's poems
      while thinking of someone special and selecting the poems that I
      think they will like, find useful or relate to.

      As I wrote the following poem for her, it reminded me of this post,
      Kamalakanta. So with your list of enthusiasm, cheerfulness and
      dynamism which I fully agree are powerful ways of maximising the
      power of the hour, I now add unconditional love for God.

      Love God unconditionally.
      You will not be chained
      By earthbound time.

      Sri Chinmoy
      [unofficial]

      Has anyone else found other poems or references in Guru's writing to
      this?

      With love

      Durga-Mata