One River One Land

  • utpalmarshall
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2008
      The World Harmony run in once again making its way across Europe. It
      seems a bit strange to me, but just a little more than a week ago it
      was working its way across the western borders of European Community.
      Then of course it jumped to Africa, and now the long road to Prague
      has really begun.

      The countries of Europe are not the only place to experience the run
      and its message of oneness but there at least, the political borders
      in many ways, have tumbled. People move about without thought of any
      restrictions. Just perhaps the problems caused by a mountain here and
      there, or in the case of this story, a meandering piece of river.

      http://www.worldharmonyrun.org/spain/news/2008/0316

      much thanks
      Utpal