Re: Wednesday Night Meditation in N.Y., March 26, ‘08

  • arpan_deangelo
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 28 8:14 PM
      Thank you Smarana. I would love to come and run the 24 hour race in
      Basel. There is so much going on here in NY that I would have to try
      really hard to fit it in. Although it is only a day of running, one
      has to spend two days for travelling and ideally a few days to adjust
      to time change before the race.

      I think I can do it and I have been encouraged by some good friends
      over there, including your good self. I have not been to Europe in
      many years so perhaps it is about time I visit. This visit will hardly
      be a vacation, but the efforts of all the runners, organizers and
      helpers to manifest this dynamic aspect of Guru's philosophy and
      vision will be worth the long journey both in the sky and on my feet.

      Not sure if I will see you in April but I hope to see you in May.

      Gratefully,
      Arpan