Re: gratitude-blossoms - 4

  • purnakama2000
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 24, 2008
      Hello Sharani and Durga Mata,

      Yes, when there are very few ripples, and conversation seems to be
      at a standstill, it seems difficult to cast another stone upon the
      water, but like you Sharani, so often in NY people who are reading
      but not necessarily posting will come and comment about something
      that I or someone else wrote, and you know then that those ripples
      reached many people.

      I am grateful to you both for your continuing dedication to this
      site.

      I would love to hear more about the flowers that you're both seeing,
      because after what seemed like almost spring here, we had another
      several cm's of snow today:(

      Not even a hardy crocus in sight, but I will be in NY next week for
      my spring break week so at last I will see grass again.

      I can hardly wait!!!

      Purnakama