Re: The search

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2008
      I am extremely grateful to Vidagdha for her soulful and poetic writing.

      I hope we can enjoy her poetic prose more often. Her writing is proof
      that the manifestation of beauty is not confined to art and music
      alone. In the hands of a talent like hers, beauty finds her home in
      words as well!

      with gratitude, Kamalakanta
    • dmchaudhurani
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 9, 2008
        I also am extremely grateful to Vidagdha for her soulful and poetic
        writing. For me this account was especially poignant as I have been to
        Kolkata on several occasions and know the river and the temples there.
        I also am sharing Vidagdha's search and wept even as I was reading of
        how she was weeping there. I wish I knew our Guru's room and could
        picture it as she and just a very select few are able to do.

        Durga-Mata