Nice video of nature and poems by Sri Chinmoy created by Kedar

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 5:58 PM
      Hello all,
      If you are a nature lover, I highly recommend you check out a new
      video at Sri Chinmoy TV designed by Kedar. It shows nature scenes from
      Sabah, mostly the ocean waves on the beach, combined with poems by Sri
      Chinmoy. Read about it at Kedar's Life Voices blog:
      http://lifevoices.blogspot.com/2008/02/new-video-release-impressions-from.html
      The link to watch it is in this blog post as well.