Re: In Heaven with Temple-Song-Hearts

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 29, 2008
      Hi, Sharani!

      The Borobudur Concert is still in Radio Sri Chinmoy.

      Here is the link:
      http://www.radiosrichinmoy.org/radio/287

      with gratitude, Kamalakanta

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2008
        Thanks for posting the link Kamalakanta. This concert given by Sri
        Chinmoy at the foot of the Borobudur Temple in Indonesia is also a
        remarkable video to watch. Sometimes it would be playing on a loop at
        Annam Brahma without the sound turned on and even just the silent
        version of this meditative concert would captivate my attention. Now
        how unusual is that? A concert with the volume turned off that still
        transports one to the highest...

        Sharani
      • purnakama2000
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 2, 2008
          Hi Sharani,

          I agree, the Borobudur concert was the highest concert of Guru's that
          I had the pleasure of experiencing. Just looking at it brings one back
          there.

          Purnakama
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 2, 2008
            Hi! Listening to Purnakama and Sharani's comments about the Borobudur
            concert makes me wish that at least a few minutes of it would be
            published on the Sri Chinmoy TV website. "When you wish upon a star..."

            Kamalakanta