The spiritual significance of Colours

  • kedarvideo
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2008
      Often you ask yourself what is the true significance of colours. One
      interpretation from the spiritual point of view was published by Sri
      Chinmoy in 1974. The book was called "Colour Kingdom" and is out of
      print for many years. SriChinmoy.tv now presents all 52 colours
      mentioned in the book with short video clips showing the colours and
      their significance, complemented with a poem by the author. The whole
      is like a compendium that you can consult whenver you come accross an
      object with a specific colour or you want to choose a suitable colour
      for an object. If you go to the Colour Kingdom site, you can click on
      each colour and you can watch the clip, available in two sizes as
      Quicktime files.

      Colour Kigdom (52 colours):

      http://www.srichinmoy.tv/colour-kingdom
    • purnakama2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1 6:53 AM
        Hi Kedar,

        Thanks so much for this series. The colour kingdom is truly one of my
        all time favorite of Guru's books. I have the large, spectacular
        hard cover version which I look at regularly. Somehow just looking
        through the colours gives me joy,energy and inspiration.
        Often I find colours significant in my dreams and they help to give
        me answers.

        Thanks again for your work at bringing every aspect of Guru's life
        to us.

        Purnakma