Templ Song Hearts Tour in Serbia and Macedonia

  • jadrankagrbic
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2008
      Hi Everybody,

      Tarani has already mentioned the concert in Bulgaria, and I would
      like to add a few things from Serbia and Macedonia.

      First of all, I would like to pay gratitude to Shankara and all the
      members of the Group, as well as Mohan, for coming to Serbia in such
      a difficult time and performing in such a powerful, soulful and
      beautiful way.

      The whole tour was so intense, because they have lots of traveling
      being every day in different city. They started in Belgrade and gave
      us a very high and uplifting experience. Because of the situation in
      Novi Sad, concert was canceled and they went up north to Subotica,
      coming back late in night to Belgrade and continuing next morning
      to Nish.
      Concert in Nish was even more powerful than in Belgrade (my personal
      experience), but being with girls for the whole day, watching them
      preparing for performance with no tiredness, spreading only light
      and enthusiasm all the time, cuting jokes etc, was so inspiring.

      Next morning they went to Bulgaria and I continued to Macedonia,
      where they gave two concerts in the same evening. It was about 900
      people all together in both concerts and next evening 50 people came
      to the introductory talk.

      As Tarani said, it was more than being in Heaven. They sang with the
      same intense at the both concerts finishing after midnigth.

      This was special blessing for our countries, and as there is no
      coincidencies that they came at this very moment, Shiva aspect of
      the Group will do needful.

      Gratitude, Jadranka