The spirit seller Nathan

  • nirmalapoems
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2008
      This title came to me after reading all the messages
      from the inspiration-group.
      This time they were good, gooood insieme.

      My best wishes for our group
      that is getting stronger and stronger,

      Nirmala

      PS: Michael, you are teaching us how to get proper use
      of our potential that is dormant inside us and
      how to use it with immense respect for the mounting
      aspiration-flames that are burning inside each of us,
      internal as well as external.