Re: Why I post gratitude-poems

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2008
      Dear Kamalakanta,

      This is a most touching posting! I like everything, everything in it
      and especially Sri Chinmoy´s explanation about becoming gratitude and
      not only expressing it through the human tongue.

      I feel this is such a high learning for my spiritual life though in
      the ordinary daily activities I still feel words like ´thank you´ and
      ´please´ should not be lost as it is fast happening in our huge
      cities.

      Fortunately Guru´s own recording about the word ´Gratitude´ will
      continue offering me a more increasing glimpse of the vast gratitude-
      Reality He embodies.

      In oneness,
      Suchana