Re: Wednesday Night Meditation in N.Y., Feb. 13, 2008

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 20, 2008
      Hi Julie,
      You describe your first sunset over the ocean so perfectly that I
      think Hollywood would be ready to hire you on the spot as a
      scriptwriter. I never lived on the West Coast but my West Coast
      sunsets were mostly seen in California - near Long Beach to be exact.
      My parents lived in California early in their retirement before moving
      to the desert of Arizona.

      I hope you love Seattle. My first trip there was to see Guru in
      concert a few years back and we also were with him briefly at the
      centre and had a meal at the restaurant with him there. I'm sure
      you've seen great photos of those special moments amongst many others.

      We'll know you've really acclimated if you become a hard-core coffee
      drinker and think perennial rain isn't really so bad...