A Celebration...Jan 20 at Annapurna Msg#22000

  • shivaramgi
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2008
      Thanks for the comments, Adhiratha, Michel, Jadranka and others who
      feel inspired. Yes we have a long video, reduced it to 30 mts, and
      will cut it down to 7 mts. for April Celebration, I want to share
      this: I felt that Guru and disciples have many well wishers, admirers
      who know only vaguely what Guru did. It is beyond even my/our
      understanding who practically 'lived' with Guru for 40 years or more.
      My purpose was to share with them at least a bit of what and how much
      Guru did for humanity - all the participants really got that message.
      Most of them will come again for an afternoon of inspiration. The
      program was kept within 90 mts. Many would have stayed longer but some
      we knew had to leave by then.
      Everyone stayed until the end. - shivaram