Re: poems by Sri Chinmoy

  • suchana27
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 20, 2008
      Dear Doris,

      Many thanks for the updating!

      Yes, I like reading in the rain but looking through the open windows
      and doors! :) When it is very soft it looks like a refreshing shower
      in the heavy summer also.

      I´d like to add more details about the spiritual meanings of the rain
      but I am ¨fighting my way through the¨ computing ¨jungle¨ at the
      moment. So I may discontinue my replies from now on.

      But I´ll keep on reading your soulful poems-conversations with our
      Lord Supreme.

      In oneness,
      Suchana